September 25th - 29th 2017Registration is open:
Early Bird until July 31st 2017
Please see map of hotels, venue, dinner venue and other important addresses during ICMA. Click here
Sponsorship and Exhibition
A number of sponsorship opportunities are available for companies looking to meet new customers and reinforce existing relationships. An exhibition stand provides your company with real presence at the Congress and greatly facilitates networking.
The five-day Congress is expected to draw around 300 delegates to Copenhagen from all parts of the world and contribute significantly to the development of the dispute resolution practice in the entire Nordic and Baltic region.
The Congress will also be a great occasion for showcasing the arbitration know-how, and the DIA also sees it as a great opportunity to highlight the blossoming arbitration practice in the region.
- Sponsor logo to appear on the Congress Website and/or the printed programme
- Sponsor logo prominently displayed on signage during the Congress and/or the social events
- Sponsor description linked to logo on the Congress website
- Exhibition space to do real business
- Be the front runner to approach potential customers & decision makers
- Sponsors benefits can be found here: DOWNLOAD
To become a sponsor or if you have any further question, please contact: Steffen Pihlblad, Secretary-General of the DIA, by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone +45 70 26 50 13.